Six Months Out - Full Body Picture

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Years Goals

So, I don't want to have resolutions for this coming year, but here are a few things I'd like to do in 2012:

-I want to be in the Century Club (100 pounds lost) by March.
-I want to reach Onderland by my Surgiversary in August. I'm at 281 today and that gives me more than 8 months to get there.
-I want to send a sexy pic to an ex. If that's evil, so be it. LOL
-Hopefully, I'm buying a house in the next few days. I'd like to have it paid off by June. This IS do-able, if I'm disciplined with my moolah.
-C25K. I want to at least walk a 5k this spring. I'd like to run at least one by the end of the year.
-I'm working on planning a family reunion this summer in Kentucky with my cousin. Since I haven't seen many of my cousins in years, this one is very important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment