Six Months Out - Full Body Picture

Monday, December 19, 2011

Monday Check In

Work is interfering with blogging today, sorry to post so late in the day!

I had a couple of NSVs today. Folks that I haven't seen in a while commented on my weight loss, saying really NICE things. :)

Then, while I was lugging out my purse and my TWO briefcases this morning, someone offered to help me with them. I thanked them, but managed on my own. Before surgery, I'd have been huffing and puffing...and no one would have offered to help! LOL

Work is definitely picking up this week. I imagine I'll be pretty busy right up until Friday, which means I'll probably spend Saturday running like a maniac with last minute Christmas prep. To make this multi-cultural, Happy Holidays All!

I'm still loving my restriction from my sleeve. It's amazing to me how little I eat, or want to eat, on any given day. And, I'm not hungry, cranky, or tired from so little food.  I had set a goal to lose 20 lbs by Christmas, which would bring me to 280. I think I might make it since I'm at 283.4 today.

For reference, when I worked at the prison during college, 2001 and 2002, I weighed 260, so I'm almost back to that weight. Once I hit the Christmas Challenge goal, my next goal is to be at 230 by March, 2012. It sounds like a lot, but I'm performing a good friend's wedding then and I'd like to look nice in the dress I choose. THAT will be happening sometime in February.

I'll post pics of the dress then. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment