Six Months Out - Full Body Picture

Monday, April 14, 2014

So, I've been the WORST blog host ever!  I let life get in the way of my posts and I decided that it's time to get back on my horse, so to speak.

To update the two of you who still follow me, I've moved back to my hometown and my business is in the process of reinvention. I haven't regained much weight (about 20 pounds), but I don't want to start down that slippery slope, especially as I never made it to my goal weight.

However, changes are happening here and I have committed to my diet and exercise plan all over again and dropped 17 pounds with very little effort. Gee, this is supposed to be hard, right? It is and it isn't... and that's the thing no one ever tells you.

WLS (weight loss surgery) gives you a tool that is good forever. But that tool is only as good as how you use the tool. If I give you a power saw and you try to cut wood without plugging it in, then it's going to be really hard to cut the wood. That's where I'm at right now. I'm working hard to plug my power saw in and use it properly. Of course, in my case, the power saw is my sleeve.

I have been really bad about not drinking my water and about allowing carbs back into my diet. As of about a week ago, I have started meeting my water goal again and simple carbs are out!

No comments:

Post a Comment