Six Months Out - Full Body Picture

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Where I am Right Now In My Journey

So, as of a few days ago, I'm at 271.2...that .2 is important, LOL.  I had a small stall for a few days before that, then dropped nearly 10 pounds overnight. I've been working on my water intake because a drop that big HAS to be water, right? But, the loss has stayed.

I also dropped a pants size in jeans, which are the most unforgiving clothes, IMO. And, the new jeans I bought are already getting loose. I think I'm about to drop a few more pounds on the scale.

I've added in more raw and cooked veggies, and I'm getting ready to try some edamame. I found it in the freezer case the other night in single serving containers, so it's going to probably be lunch tomorrow.

I also dropped a bra size, from 46DD to 44C. I think that's pretty good, and the girls still look okay. I'm afraid they'll deflate completely, which would not be a good thing!

I haven't been on the treadmill as much lately, but I've been subbing work in the yard for the treadmill. My new place has steps leading up to the front and back doors, so I'm getting some stair work on them. I already see improvement in my ability to walk up steps, which is amazing!

Pictures, I know I've got to post some. I'll save that for when I'm home this week and see if I can't get some posted for you all.

Still working on grieving for my friend. I'm coming out of the numb stage now and hoping the worst will wait until after tomorrow since I have a busy work day planned.

Oh, and, most importantly, I now have internet service at home!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment