Six Months Out - Full Body Picture

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Bucket List

So, there are a few things I want to accomplish in the next few years and I've decided that I need to hold myself accountable for them. Most are not weight loss related, but, this is my blog, so I'm going to use this space to start my list. I'm sure I will revise this list as I think of things, but here's a start:

1. Spend more time doing charity/volunteer work. Goal is 10 hours a month.
2. Spend more time with my grandson and kids. This involves travel, but it's definitely worth it!
3. Walk daily.
4. Get a bicycle, preferably one that has a big basket and foot pedal brakes.
5. Use the bicycle instead of my car as much as possible. Bonus: Built in exercise.
6. Visit the Grand Canyon
7. Visit Washington D.C.
8. Learn Spanish. I speak a little, but I'd like to be fluent.
9. Travel more. Maybe even give up living in a house and be a gypsy for a year or two.
10. Buy an RV/pop up camper to help accomplish goal 9.
11. Do more genealogy research on my family.
12. Sew more of my own clothes.
13. Sew a wedding dress for someone.
14. Sing at a wedding... and a funeral (morbid? No. Just think it's a huge honor to be asked to help someone depart this world)
15. Travel outside the US (Scotland, England, France?)
16. Write a book and have it published.
17. Dream bigger.
18. Be bolder, stronger, wiser.
19. Own a little cottage on a piece of land somewhere where I can garden and have chickens.
20. Love more.
21. Spend more time at the beach. It's my calm, happy place. Maybe ride my bike there at least once a week.
22. Have a white picket fence.
23. Get one more tattoo. I know what I want and I have four already.
24. Run a 5k, 13k, full marathon.
25. Live off-grid. (probably not something I can do full time, but I'd love to do it.)
26. Make a king-size quilt.
27. Burn great-smelling candles every day
28. Be happy. Practice gratitude.
29. Walk the Camino de Santiago.
30. Win the lottery. ;)

Okay, that's my start. What do YOU want to accomplish?

No comments:

Post a Comment